Wing Speedwatch Group is open to members of the public who wish to be involved.
- We share two MVAS ( Moveable Vehicle Activated Signs ) with Wingrave and Mentmore.
- These display the speed limit and the message ‘Slow Down’ when vehicles exceed the limit.
- It logs the number of vehicles passing and their speed.
- We also have access to a Sentinel video speed camera, which is shared between a number of parishes.
- The Sentinel needs a team of people ( volunteers ) to supervise, as it stands on a tripod and cannot be left unattended.
- But without volunteers, we are unable to use it.
We need more helpers!
Please contact the Parish Clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the team.
Traffic data 2019