Please see attached the Notice of Election for the Parish Councillor Elections taking place in May 2021 published by Buckinghamshire Council.
- An election is to be held for Buckinghamshire Council unitary wards.
- Nomination papers can be obtained from the Returning Officer as follows:
- Electoral Commission website at: http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/candidate-or-agent/local-elections-england
- Electoral Services, The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF
- Nomination papers must be hand delivered to the Returning Officer or his appointed staff at The Gateway, Gatehouse Road, Aylesbury, HP19 8FF between 10am and 4pm on any working day (excluding Good Friday 2 April 2021 and Easter Monday 5 April 2021) from and including Monday 22 March 2021 but no later than 4pm on Thursday 8 April 2021. Please go to the Main Reception where you will be directed to the Returning Officer and their appointed staff.
- If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday 6 May 2021.
- Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Monday 19 April 2021. Applications can be made online: www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
- Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 20 April 2021.
- Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
- Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election on the grounds of disability or for work/service reasons must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Thursday 6 May 2021.The disability must have occurred after 5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021. To apply on the grounds of work/service, the person must have become aware that they cannot go to the polling station in person after 5pm on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
Dated: Monday 22 March 2021 Nick Graham (Returning Officer)